Hi there! Feel free to download my resume or check it out below.
Research: Usability Studies, User interviews, Intercept Interviews, Contextual Inquiry, Personas, Heuristic Analysis: Organization:, Lean and Agile Methodology, Stakeholder and Client management; Design: Sketching, Wireframing, Prototyping Information Architecture, Site Maps, Content Strategy, User Flow
NYU Tandon School of Engineering M.S. Integrated Digital Media, May 2017
General Assembly UX Certificate 2015
Omnigraffle, Google Analytics
Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, Balsamiq, Hype
Axure, Invision, Marvel, Pop, Keynote, HTML5/CSS7
Bicycled 4,000 miles cross-country to raise $100,000 for Partners in Health
Taught yoga at an Indian Ashram
Acted as an extra in Aziz Ansari’s Master of None
UX/UI Designer (8/16 - present)
Manual Labor Studio
- Introduced UX processes to a brand strategies studio.
- Create comprehensive evaluations, including heuristic analyses, competitive analyses, layout analyses: identifying usability issues and proposing opportunity areas for clients.
- Collaborate with in-house designers to execute intuitive designs with insight from stakeholders and users, along with making designs responsive for iOS and Android.
Design Lead (11/16 - present)
New York Access to Justice Program
- Co-leading a team of 6 designers, using human-centered design methodologies to improve way-finding for 1.8 million unrepresented litigants in New York City courts.
- Create and manage research plans, collaborate with industry mentors from Frog Design, and present deliverables to stakeholders from New York Access to Justice Program.
UI Freelancer (4/16-6/16)
- Created new brand identity for the company by designing a new logo and style guide in collaboration with stakeholders and redesigned user interface along with digital promotional materials for the company.
UX Design Consultant (8/15-12/15)
- Researched and redesigned e-commerce site for a boutique craft market by structuring overall information architecture and developing content strategy.
- Built and sustained the e-commerce site, increasing overall sales for the boutique by 10%.
UX Design Consultant (6/15-7/15)
- Redesigned fintech web platform to provide a more intuitive experience by defining the user and reducing the onboarding process to increase conversion rates.
- Delivered research reports and redesigned prototype to recommend solutions to increase user engagement based on extensive user research.